Translate

Saturday 27 July 2013

Tina Fey Quotes

"Somewhere around the 5th or 7th grade, I figured out that I could ingratiate myself to people by making them laugh. Essentially, I was just trying to make them like me, but after awhile it became part of my identity."

"I'm not that good looking, nobody is that good looking. I have seen a lot of movie stars and maybe four are amazing looking. The rest have a team of gay guys who make it happen."



"You can't be that kid standing at the top of the water slide, over-thinking it. You have to go down the chute."

"You can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at."

"It was reported that Guy Ritchie has cast his wife Madonna in a small walk on role in his new movie, Revolver. Madonna will play the part of the woman who ruins the film."

"When a man plays a woman in a dress, you're halfway there. It's inherently funny. When a woman plays a man, for whatever reason, it's not that instant kind of funny."

"A Harvard medical school study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby's temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who's boss."

"If you want to make an audience laugh, you dress a man up like an old lady and push her down the stairs. If you want to make comedy writers laugh, you push an actual old lady down the stairs."

"Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion."

"I had to get back to work. NBC has me under contract. The baby and I only have a verbal agreement."

"I like to crack the jokes now and again, but it's only because I struggle with math."

"I am constantly amazed by Tina Fey. And I am Tina Fey."

No comments:

Post a Comment