Translate

Saturday 27 July 2013

Eddie Murphy Quotes

"I'd Like to produce, direct, write, score and star in a film in exactly the way Chaplin did."

"I don't think more concentration is required for Robert De Niro to do what he does as for Jim Carrey to do what he does."

"I'm relaxed about my career. I've been making movies for over 20 years, so I've earned  at least the right to relax."

"I've made 30 movies and for the most part my movies work. In a business where success is an exception and not the rule, I've mostly been successful."

"You know, making a movie is a collaborative effort and sometimes all the ingredients don't work out. I know that every now and again I am going to make a movie that won't work."

"In reality, all men are sculptors, constantly chipping away the unwanted parts of their lives trying to create a masterpiece."

"If you went to my house, you'd see pictures all over of Elvis. He's just the greatest entertainer that ever lived. And I think it's because he had such presence."

"The only reason I did Showtime was Robert De Niro. I definitely consider him to be in the top five all time best actors."

"I would love to be in one of those Batman movies. Jim Carrey did the Riddler once and he did a wonderful job. Egghead, I could be Egghead."

"I know what I'm capable of doing and what I'm capable of not doing. To be perfectly honest, I'm a little afraid of doing a straight dramatic film. I'm not saying I couldn't do it. I'm saying I'm afraid to. Everybody is afraid of failure."

"Think of all the people who came off that show. I bet you could figure out the combined grosses of people who came off Saturday Night Live in the movies; me, Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Mike Myers, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd. I bet it's $15 billion."

No comments:

Post a Comment