Translate

Monday 29 July 2013

Bill Murray Quotes

"There's not much downside to being rich, other than paying taxes and having your relatives ask you for money. But when you become famous, you end up with a twenty-four hour job."

"Groundhog Day was one of the greatest scripts ever written. It didn't even get nominated for an Academy Award."

"No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life."



"I've had some success in movies, so I really don't think about success. You like to have it, but I'm not desperate for it."

"Movie acting suits me because I only need to be good for ninety seconds at a time."

"The first forty-five minutes of the original Ghostbusters is some of the funniest stuff ever made. The second one was disappointing because the special effects guys took over. I had something like two scenes and they're the only funny ones in the movie."

"I don't have a problem talking about my work, but I don't make a habit of talking about myself. There are people who are obsessed with information about my life, what clothes I'm wearing and what my exercise regime is. I'm not interested in that."

"The studios don't seem to foster good writing. They're not so interested in that, but they're more interested in what worked most recently."

"The more relaxed you are, the better you are at everything. The better you are with your loved ones, the better you are with enemies, the better you are at your job, the better you are with yourself."


No comments:

Post a Comment