Translate

Saturday 27 July 2013

Grouch Marx Quotes


"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."

"She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon."

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you're got it made."

"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."

"Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him."

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."

"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

No comments:

Post a Comment