Translate

Saturday 27 July 2013

Funny Adam Sandler Quotes

"My name is Adam Sandler. I'm not particularly talented. I'm not particularly good-looking. And yet I'm a multi-millionaire."

"I've been called a moron since I was about four. My father called me a moron. My grandfather said I was a moron. And a lot of times when I'm driving, I hear I'm a moron. I like being a moron."

"Now that I'm a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot."

"A lot of critics object to what I do, but I got into comedy to make people laugh, and I've always worked hard."

"Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it."

"I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing Maria from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up."

"I do love the films I've done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we're trying to make people laugh and I'm very proud of that."

"I definitely connected to the fact that life gets out of control and you end up doing things and wishing you were doing other things instead."

"I've always had lots of friends and my house was the house they all hung out at."

"I still get very scared when I step in front of a live audience."

"If I do die, it'll be in America. And it won't be on a snowboard. It'll either be on a toilet or hanging from a belt, naked."

No comments:

Post a Comment