Translate

Saturday 29 September 2012

Funny One-Liners From TV's Seinfeld

George: It's not a lie, if you believe it.

Jerry: If you've got a t-shirt with blood stains all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem right now.

Kramer: You think people will still be using napkins in the year 2000? Or is this mouth vacuum thing for real?

Elaine: You know, sometimes when I think you're the shallowest man I've ever met, you somehow manage to drain a little more out of the pool.

Frank Costanza: I'm like the Phoenix, rising from Arizona.

Jerry: I don't return fruit. Fruit's a gamble, I know that going in.

Kramer: These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Elaine: He recycled this gift. He's a regifter.

George: The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

Kramer: I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.

Jerry: You know, when you read Moby Dick the second time Ahab and the whale become good friends.

George: No, no, I don't think I'm special. My mother always said I'm not special.

Elaine: Maybe the dingo ate your baby.

Jerry: He'a a male bimbo, He's a mimbo.

Kramer: She needs a little tenderness. She needs a little understanding. She needs a little Kramer.

No comments:

Post a Comment