Translate

Saturday 29 December 2012

Best Mae West Quotes


"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted."

"When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm better."

"A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up."

"Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often."

"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful."

"It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it."

"When women go wrong, men go right after them."

"I speak two languages. Body and English."

"Men are easy to get but hard to keep."

"Personally I like two types of men. Domestic and foreign."

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly."

"Women like a man with a past, but they prefer a man with a present."

"It's not the men in your life that matters, it's the life in your men."

"I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself."

1 comment: