Translate

Saturday 3 November 2012

Great Katharine Hepburn Quotes

"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."

"If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased."

"As for me, prizes are nothing. My prize is my work."

"Enemies are so stimulating."

"Plain women know more about men than beautiful women do."


"Acting is the most minor of gifts and not a very high class way to earn a living. After all, Shirley Temple could do it at the age of four."

"Acting is a nice childish profession. Pretending you're someone else and, at the same time, selling yourself."

"When I started out, I didn't have any desire to be an actress or to learn how to act. I just wanted to be famous."

"As one goes through life one learns that if you don't paddle your own canoe, you don't move."

"If you give an audience a chance they will do half your acting for you."

"With all the opportunities I had, I could have done more. And if I'd done more, I could have been quite remarkable."

"the lack of work destroys people."

"We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers...but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change."

"People have grown fond of me, like some old building."

1 comment:

  1. "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased."-Katharine Hepburn quotes. I love this quote very much. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete