Translate

Friday 12 October 2012

TV's Most Annoying Characters

1. George Costanza (Seinfeld): " I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking,'That's why I'm not a heterosexual'."

2. Archie Bunker (All In The Family): "It's a proven fact that capital punishment is a well known detergent to crime."

3. Frank Burns (MASH): "We all know it's brutal up there at the front, especially those of us at the rear."


4. Cliff Clavin (Cheers): "There's no rule against postal workers not dating women. It just works out that way."

5. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory): "I'm not insane, my mother had me tested."

6. Alan Harper (Two And A Half Men): "I'd rather be a second class citizen here in paradise than a king of a urine-soaked fire-trap next to the Burbank Airport."

7. Ted Baxter (The Mary Tyler Moore Show): It's actually tomorrow in Tokyo. Do you realize that there are people alive here in Minneapolis who are already dead in Tokyo?"

8. Steven Urkel (Family Matters): " I have a lot of personal experience in first aid. I got a nosebleed at birth. My doctor slapped the wrong end."

9. Barney Fife (Andy Griffith Show): " Now here at the Rock we have two rules. Memorize them until you can say them in your sleep. Rule number one: obey all rules. Rule number two: no writing on the walls."

10. Carlton Banks (The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air): " I wanna go to college and poke fun at all the kids on financial aid."


No comments:

Post a Comment