Translate

Saturday 26 May 2012

Great Beatle Quotes

John's Aunt Mimi: "That guitar is okay, but you'll never make a living with it."

Ringo Starr: "We thought that if we lasted for two to three years that would be fantastic."

John Lennon: "When I was twelve, I used to think I must be a genius, but nobody's noticed. If there is such a thing as a genius...I am one, and if there isn't, I don't care."


George Harrison: "As far as I'm concerned, there won't be a Beatles reunion as long as John Lennon remains dead."

John Lennon: "As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot."

Paul McCartney: "There are only four people who knew what the Beatles were about anyway."

John Lennon: "It doesn't matter how long my hair is or what colour my skin is or whether I'm a woman or a man."

Ringo Starr: "So this is America. They must be out of their minds."

George Harrison: I wanted to be successful, not famous."

Yoko Ono: "what the Beatles did was something incredible, it was more than what a band could do. We have to give them respect."

John Lennon: "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason."

Ringo Starr: "I was the new boy. It was like joining a new class at school where everybody knows everybody else but me."

Paul McCartney: "I definitely did look up to John. We all looked up to John. He was older and he was very much the leader; he was the quickest wit and the smartest."

John Lennon: "We were all on this ship in the sixties, our generation, a ship going to discover the new world. And the Beatles were in the crow's nest of that ship."

George Harrison: "The Beatles will go on and on."

No comments:

Post a Comment